Steps from Oakrigde Centre, this quite building on tree lined street blends the convenience of steps shopping plus public transit by bus or train.
A wonderful spacious suite with a balcony. Within walking distance to Oakridge Centre's shops, restaurants and Canada Line Skytrain. Close to Downtown and Airport. Well kept and managed building on quiet street:
- clean and bright 1 bedroom suite, very good condition, balcony
- second floor, facing north
- updated bathroom and kitchen, carpets
- on site outdoor pool, gym and sauna
- garage parking, bike lock up and locker are available
- heat and hot water is included
- sorry no pets, no smoking
Call us today to book your viewing!
Oakridge Gardens is maybe the most central spot in the city of Vancouver. In 15-20 minutes you can reach almost everything in the city.
Steps away from Oakridge Gardens is the Oakridge Mall. All of your shopping needs are met at Oakridge. Safeway, Kin’s, Gap, Lululemon...It’s all there at Oakridge.
Oakridge is also a hub for transportation. A few blocks from the Canada Line and a few blocks to 49th Avenue and a few in the other direction to 41st Avenue.
Elementary Schools and Sir Winston Churchill Secondary are close by. UBC is a westward busride away. Langara College is within walking distance.
Don’t throw away your golf clubs because the Langara Golf Course is very close.